Hi,

Am trying to use Active Directory authority connection to address Solr security.

I created an Authority Connection of type Active Directory (the connection status shows Connection Working) and used it in creating a "File System" repository connection.
Then, I created a job with Solr as output connection and the above created repository connection.

As per my understanding ( I might be totally wrong, please correct me if so), ManifoldCF now sends user's access tokens along with the documents to be indexed to Solr. I should be able to see the access tokens in Solr's indexed data either by extending the schema with fields

<field name="allow_token_document" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
<field name="deny_token_document" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>

or they come as some automatic fields that Solr creates , with the attr_ prefix as specified at http://www.mail-archive.com/connectors-user@incubator.apache.org/msg00462.html

But am not able to see any access tokens with/without modifying Solr schema. Have I missed configuring anything else or how I do I check if my Active Directory connection is working properly ??
Am using ManifoldCF 0.3 version and Solr 3.4 version.

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.