manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authority Connection works unpredictably
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:34:59 GMT
Hi Karl,

I think I see many domain controllers for the domain am using. But I see
only one IP address mapped to the domain controller name that am using in
the credentials form.

As I told you, its working sometimes and throwing exception sometimes. But
ping works always fine on the  domain controller name that am using, from
which I assume that it is not unreachable.

Can you tell me what else I should be checking or what other factors could
be causing this to fail ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.