manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about deploy to Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 00:49:38 GMT
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Adam LaPila <Adam.LaPila@lmal.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I too am having trouble getting MCF with tomcat to work successfully, if get it completed
il be sure to reply with details on how I got it to work.

> What happened for me, I followed the steps several times on the how-to page. when in
my browser I could open up the main MCF page, but if I clicked on any of the links (output,
repository, job,etc) it would just open a blank page. It would be the mcf-crawler-ui layout
but there would be nothing displayed apart from the default template. Did you have something
similar?

It sounds like something is wrong with database communication.  What
database are you using, and are there any exceptions in the Tomcat
logs pertaining to ManifoldCF?  I bet there are.

Karl

> Cheers,
>
> Adam.

manual, and does not happen at MCF startup time.  Is this correct?

> The standalone instance does not seem to work for me, and apparently neither does deploying
this to Tomcat.

> This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender
immediately