manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization for Ubuntu server and Windows WS not in a domain
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:40:36 GMT
Hi,

File acls in ManifoldCF would normally be handled by the repository
connector, during the process of indexing documents.  The
corresponding Linux authority information would include what Unix
groups a user was part of.  There is currently no authority connector
I am aware of that does that.  You could perhaps try to write your own
- I doubt it would be very hard to write.

Karl