manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authority Connection works unpredictably
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:27:44 GMT
So let me get this straight - your Active Directory authority
connection is configured to talk to only one IP address?  and that IP
address responds to ping even when you are receiving an error back
from the authority connection?

Another possibility is that the DC can only accept a limited number of
connections at a time. What is the max connections parameter for your
authority connection?  Try reducing it to no more than 3-4 and see if
that helps.

Karl