manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WEB: Illegal seed URL
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:23:18 GMT
The URL as stated is fine and is pretty standard.  I don't think
there's a problem there, unless you inadvertantly fixed something when
you changed the hostname.

Can you look at the log - there may well be a stack trace, especially
if you have <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors"
value="DEBUG"/> set.  I'd love to see what the trace is.

Karl