manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: URL modification
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:13:12 GMT
The existing canonicalization logic is complex and cannot correctly be
represented as a simple regexp (or I would have simply done it that
way in the first place ;-) ).  But we could certainly entertain the
notion of adding arbitrary parameter removal/addition as being one of
the kinds of canonicalizations that could be done.  If you think you
need this enhancement please create a ticket for it and we'll mull it
over.

Thanks,
Karl