manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find OracleDriver
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:27:55 GMT
MCF's Oracle support was written against earlier versions of the
Oracle driver.  It is possible that they have changed the driver
class.  If the driver winds up in the dist/connector-lib directory
(I'm assuming you are using trunk or 0.4-incubating), then it should
be accessible.

Could you please try the following:

jar -tf ojdbc6.jar | grep "oracle/jdbc/OracleDriver"

... assuming you are using Linux?

If the driver class IS found, then the other possibility is that the
jar is compiled against a later version of Java than the one you are
using to run MCF.

Please let me know what you find.

Karl