manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Parker <mpar...@apogeeintegration.com>
Subject Transforming Manifold Metadata Prior to Pushing the Data into SOLR
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:53:25 GMT
I'm trying to push data into SOLR..

Is there a way to transform the metadata coming in from different data
sources like SharePoint, and the File Share, prior to posting it into SOLR?

For instance, documents have metadata specifying their file path. I need to
transform that to a URL I can use within SOLR to retrieve that document
through a servlet that I wrote.

Also, based on specific metadata that I'm seeing in the documents, I might
want to conditionally add populate other fields in SOLR index.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary.  Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Apogee Integration.