manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Bhattacharya <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running 2 jobs to update same document Index but different fields
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:19:32 GMT
Today I ran 2 job one by one but it seems since we are using
/update/extract Request Handler the field values for common id gets
overridden by the latest job. I want to update certain field in the
lucene indexes for the doc rather than completely update with new
values and by loosing other field value entries.

--
Thanks & Regards
Anupam Bhattacharya