manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running 2 jobs to update same document Index but different fields
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:43:57 GMT
For Documentum, content length is in bytes, I believe.  It does not
set the length, it filters out all documents greater than the
specified length.  Leaving the field blank will perform no filtering.

Document types in Documentum are specified by mime type, so you'd want
to select all that apply.  The actual one used will depend on how your
particular instance of Documentum is configured, but if you pick them
all you should have no problem.

Karl