manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <colin.ander...@akersolutions.com>
Subject Document level security for database documents
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:40:10 GMT
The ManifoldCF docs say that document-level security isn't supported with the JDBC database
connector.

This is pretty much what I want to achieve - I have tables of documents, tables of Active
Directory usernames, and tables that join the two together.

Do I have any options do I have to do this with ManifoldCF? If not, I can write something
custom that will post directly to Solr, but since I'm planning on using ManifoldCF to crawl
other content too, I'd rather use ManifoldCF if I can.

Cheers,

Colin

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail
or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this
email and any attachments permanently from your system.