manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jose Luis Calleja Laborda <jcall...@bankinter.es>
Subject Problems with Sharepoint Connector and spanish locale
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:46:14 GMT
Hi,
I am new in this, and I'm evaluating ManifoldCf for crawl and index our
intranet. Everything is working fine except when I try to index a
sharepoint  site through the Sharepoint connector. MS Sharepoint is
installed in spanish, and when the job start to crawl  the following
exception is shown in the log, and nothing is sent to SOLR:

ERROR 2012-04-20 13:54:32,095 (1026952339@qtp-110510384-0) - Missing
resource bundle
'org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.common' for locale
'es_ES': Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.common, locale es_ES;
trying es
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.common, locale es_ES
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1539)
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1278)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:980)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.i18n.Messages.getResourceBundle(Messages.java:127)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.i18n.Messages.getMessage(Messages.java:173)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.i18n.Messages.getString(Messages.java:195)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.Messages.getString(Messages.java:91)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.Messages.getString(Messages.java:39)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.outputConfigurationHeader(SharePointRepository.java:1371)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.interfaces.RepositoryConnectorFactory.outputConfigurationHeader(RepositoryConnectorFactory.java:117)
        at
org.apache.jsp.editconnection_jsp._jspService(editconnection_jsp.java:484)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)

Any kind of help with this issue is welcomed.

Many thanks in advance.
Jose Luis