Hi Jose,

The fact that it says "Connection working" is a good sign; it means that you are able to talk to the SharePoint server properly.

The key message is: "Remote procedure exception: Cannot open the requested Sharepoint Site. "  That's a server-side exception.  What it basically means is that your SharePoint instance is not permitting an operation that the SharePoint connector requires, usually because the permissions of the crawl user are insufficient in some way.  Typically this is because the crawl user needs the ability to obtain access permissions (sids) for the documents it crawls.

If you are in a position to have your SharePoint admin look into this, the server-side event logs are often helpful in figuring out what permissions are missing.

Thanks,
Karl