manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Adding more exclusions and document deletion
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 11:11:39 GMT

How sophisticated is MCF when it comes to document deletion?

I have previously entered a lot of URLs into the "exclude from crawl"
list in order to exclude them from my web crawl. Now, a couple of months
later, I want to exclude a bunch of other URLs as well since these now
are handled by our CMS instead. Will MCF delete these new URLs/documents
from our Solr server at next job run or will they only be deleted when
they have been outdated?

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen