manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF 0.5 / SharePoint 2010 connector
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:06:51 GMT
Hi Prem,

In the future questions like this should go the the connectors-user
list, not my personal email.

If you search the users list you will find that a number of people
have successfully used ManifoldCF to crawl SharePoint recently.  You
can see this yourself by searching the archive here:
http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/en_US/mail.html .  I do not
remember what version they are using but we have made no functional
changes to the SharePoint connector between version 0.4 and 0.5.  The
users include at least one other who is crawling secure governmental
systems.  Internationalization of the UI was the only change that was
done.

If you would like assistance in diagnosing your particular problems,
please provide some details as to the exact problems you are having.
Are you able to establish a working connection to SharePoint?  What
version of SharePoint are you trying to connect to?  If version 3 or
above, did you deploy the ManifoldCF user permissions webservice?

Thanks,
Karl