manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kooloos <mkool...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Web connector - Session-based access credentials
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 10:14:45 GMT

Hi Karl,

Thanks. Found the issue, the seed document keeps redirecting to the logon page (even after
login has occured). This is an issue (protection?) of the website and it now makes sense to
me why the connector stays in a loop. Haven't found a solution yet, have to find a more appropriate
seed document or a way to skip the redirect the second time it enters the loop..

Many thanks for your support!