manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <pankaj.pand...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: How to fix: Error: Unexpected jobqueue status
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 04:16:08 GMT
Christian,

We have also faced similar situation in the past. We figured out that this was happening because
of some issue(maybe memory, not sure though) with "Output Connection"(Solr in our case ).
Try reducing Throttling for the for output connection. For us, it's working fine if we set
it to 2(default is 10) on DEV server.

HTH.

Pankaj

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:45 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to fix: Error: Unexpected jobqueue status

Hi Christian,

This error should never occur.  If it does it likely indicates a problem with database transactional
integrity.  What database are you using?  Would that be MySQL?

Karl

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Christian Hepworth <christian.hepworth@york.ac.uk>
wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> We are experiencing the following error from Manifold CF.
>
> Error: Unexpected jobqueue status - record id 1363876634288, expecting
> active status, saw 2
>
> How do we go about fixing this to allow our job to run again as normal?
>
> Thanks

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com