manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use LDAP Authority with Documentum Repository connection
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:04:24 GMT
Hi Anupam,

Every repository connection has exactly ONE authority associated with it.
Only tokens from that authority will match documents indexed with that
repository connection.

You are getting a mismatch because you pointed your Documentum repository
connection at the LDAP authority.  You need to change it to point to the
Documentum authority, and then reindex.

Thanks,
Karl