manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use LDAP Authority with Documentum Repository connection
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:20:29 GMT
You can only use one authority at a time per repository connection.  When
you change an authority for the repository connection, you must reindex all
content associated with that connection in order for the access tokens in
the index to be updated.  Rerunning all the associated jobs will do that,
but you cannot expect to be able to change this on the fly without that
work.

Furthermore, the documentum repository connector works only with the
documentum authority, because the documentum access tokens are specific to
documentum.

Karl