manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Gamard <steph...@gamard.net>
Subject Web Connector and dates
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:55:19 GMT
Hi All,

I'm getting more and more confused with the datum of ingested content. Karl explained to me
the (not yet documented) pudateiso metadata for RSS connector, and now I'm mixing it with
content from web connector as well. My ingested content from the web connector has no date.
I've did the following to make sure it would get something (tried multiple config):

on my solr-output:

And on my job:

The ingested content have none of the datum fields (test and/or _date) populated. Is the web-connector
abiding to the same rules as the file and other connectors as described here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-657