manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Will Parkinson <parkinson.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:31:40 GMT
Hi Karl,

We have now tried a user with full access on that server and the error
still occurs.  We have logged in as this user via RDP and tested that the
user could write to the log files and there was no problem.

One this we did notice is that the log files for the sharepoint
installation are not in the default location.  Would this possibly be the
issue?

It also seems that we can ingest files from sharepoint despite the "cannot
open log source issue" but the logs are full of errors like this

FATAL 2013-07-17 19:24:57,927 (Worker thread '46') - Error tossed: String
index out of range: 19
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 19
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1955)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository$FileStream.addFile(SharePointRepository.java:1890)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getChildren(SPSProxyHelper.java:655)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.processDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1411)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:423)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:559)
FATAL 2013-07-17 19:24:57,964 (Worker thread '5') - Error tossed: String
index out of range: 21
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 21
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1955)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository$FileStream.addFile(SharePointRepository.java:1890)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getChildren(SPSProxyHelper.java:655)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.processDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1411)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:423)
    at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:559)

Would these issues be related?

Cheers,

Will