manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:03:12 GMT
Hi Will,

Here's an example of the code that attempts to access the log:

                EventLog.WriteEntry("MCPermissions.asmx", "Error:
"+ex.Message+"; SPContext.Current.Web.Url='"+SPContext.Current.Web.Url+"'");

So I believe it will be trying to access the event log, and it is failing
to do that.  Once that issue is resolved, the fact is that it does not even
attempt to log anything unless an earlier error occurred.  So there is more
than one error involved.

Karl