manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:21:59 GMT
The link provided looks pretty helpful.  But it is also tricky enough that
I would not want to be changing the log output with a SharePoint system
available to try it all out on.  Specifically, you need to write a feature
handler to register the appropriate log category; I'm not sure how to
integrate that with the current package properly.

Karl

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:45 AM, Christian M. Rieck <
christian.rieck@comperiosearch.com> wrote:

>  > There may be a SharePoint application log we could use instead - but I
> have no idea how to access such a thing.  I'll see if Google can tell me.*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> In SharePoint 2010 it is common to write to the ULS logs*. This also lets
> you control the log-level through central admin. Check out
> http://www.parago.de/2011/01/how-to-implement-a-custom-sharepoint-2010-logging-service-for-uls-and-windows-event-log/and
> http://dbremes.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/using-sharepoint-2010s-logging-infrastructure-part-2/,
they should explain it. I skipped the Event-log and registry parts for my