manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject File System MCF API Service
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:28:27 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on file system operations with MCF API. I studied Programmatic
Operations<http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/programmatic-operation.html#File+system+connector>page
and MCF's RSSMCFAPISupport class according to ManifoldCF book on
chapter 3 and I wrote a class which extends GenericMCFAPISupport.

I created the file system job but I couldn't add include and exclude
attributes. The problem is that I couldn't create a JSON which is mentioned
on Programmatic
Operations<http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/programmatic-operation.html#File+system+connector>
page
with provided methods like addAttributeNode or addParameterNode. Is there
any way to create File System Job JSON with these methods or can I make
request with my own JSON on MCF API Service? If yes, how can make my own
request on MCF API Service?

Best Regards.
Muhammet