manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File System MCF API Service
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:52:41 GMT
I've done this before and the problem was that I couldn't add "type"
attribute to "include" as a child attribute. I added type attribute as a
simple value node and my output

<document_specification><chromedmode mode="none"/><feedtimeout value="60"/>
<startpoint path="this is path"/>
<include>
<type>file</type>
<match>*</match>
</include>
</document_specification>

My code,
        Configuration documentSpecification = new Configuration();
        Configuration include = new Configuration();
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "chromedmode", "mode",
"none");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "feedtimeout", "value",
"60");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "path", "this
is path");
        addSimpleValueNode(include, "type", "file");
        addSimpleValueNode(include, "match", "*");
        addChildHierarchy(documentSpecification, "include", include);

I've also tried this,

        Configuration documentSpecification = new Configuration();
        Configuration include = new Configuration();
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "chromedmode", "mode",
"none");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "feedtimeout", "value",
"60");
        addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "path", "this
is path");
        addAttributeNode(include, "include", "type", "file");
        addAttributeNode(include, "include", "match", "*");
        addChildHierarchy(documentSpecification, "include", include);

and my output was,

<document_specification>
<chromedmode mode="none"/>
<feedtimeout value="60"/>
<startpoint path="this is path"/>
<include>
<include type="file"/>
<include match="*"/>
</include>
</document_specification>

include is child of include.

2013/8/19 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>

> Hi Muhammet,
>
> The "include" and "exclude" nodes are actual nodes, not attributes.  So
> there can be more than one of each.  You add them as children, not as
> attributes.  So you do not use "addAttributeNode", but rather create new
> nodes and add them as children.
>
> If you use the "toXML" method to dump it as XML, it will become much
> clearer exactly what is going on.
>
> Thanks!
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Muhammed Olgun <mh.olgun@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Karl,
>>
>> Of course, here is my createFileSystemJob method
>>
>> public String createFileSystemJob(String description,
>>             String repositoryConnectionName,
>>             String outputConnectionName,
>>             int priority,
>>             Long expirationInterval,
>>             Long rescanInterval,
>>             Long reseedInterval,
>>              Configuration outputSpecification)
>>             throws IOException, ManifoldCFException {
>>         Configuration documentSpecification = new Configuration();
>>         Configuration startPoint = new Configuration();
>>         addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "chromedmode", "mode",
>> "none");
>>         addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "feedtimeout", "value",
>> "60");
>>         addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "path",
>> "this is path");
>>         addAttributeNode(documentSpecification, "startpoint", "include",
>> "this is include");
>>
>>         return createContinuousJob(description,
>>                 repositoryConnectionName, outputConnectionName,
>>                 priority, expirationInterval, rescanInterval,
>> reseedInterval,
>>                 documentSpecification, outputSpecification);
>>     }
>>
>> and my document_specification
>> JSON "document_specification":{"chromedmode":{"_attribute_mode":"none"},"feedtimeout":{"_attribute_value":"60"},"startpoint":[{"_attribute_path":"this
>> is path"},{"_attribute_include":"this is include"}]}}
>>
>> bu my JSON should be
>>

>> {"startpoint":[{"_attribute_path":"c:\path_to_files","include":[{"_attribute_type":"file","_attribute_match":"*.txt"},{"_attribute_type":"file","_attribute_match":"*.doc"\,"_attribute_type":"directory","_attribute_match":"*"],"exclude":["*.mov"]]}
>>
>> For instance there is no attribute tag on include and how to add the type
>> attribute to the include attribute with addAttributeNode method?
>>

>> 2013/8/19 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi Muhammet,
>>>
>>> I haven't looked at the book example for a while.  Can you please
>>> include some code which demonstrates what you tried?  Otherwise it's not
>>> clear where the issue would be.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Karl

and MCF's RSSMCFAPISupport class according to ManifoldCF book on