manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Livelink connector
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 07:23:59 GMT
Hi Ibrahim,

Yes, manifoldcf handles deletions.

As for how to set up solr to enforce document security, you will need to
install the manifoldcf solr plugin and configure it appropriately, and also
create a livelink authority.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Ibrahim Bakayoko
Sent: 11/8/2013 3:19 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Livelink connector

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your help.

I was finally able to index the livelink content. I used solr dynamic
fields to discover the livelink fields name and specify the name of the
fields i want into my solr schema.

<dynamicField indexed="true" multiValued="true" name="*" stored="true"
type="text"/>

1 - Will manifoldCF delete from solr deleted livelink doc?

2 - How to query the data in solr to take into account the Livelink permission?

Thank you,

-Ibrahim

2013/11/5 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>

> Hi Ibrahim,
>
> Please check out
> http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#livelinkrepositoryfor
a detailed description of how to select all metadata.