manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Lorenzi <mlore...@sorint.it>
Subject Manifold agent stop unclean
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:09:29 GMT
Hi All,
I'm trying to install and testing the Manifold agent on a clustered
environment based on CentOS 6, and I noticed a strange behavior of agent
when the JVM PID were killed manually without using the stop-agents.sh
scripts. In fact after the kill if I try to start the agent I noticed
this messages "Agent already in use" and I couldn't start the agent.

The only solution is to run locks-clean.sh script to mitigate the issue,
but to run this script I have to stop the agent and the webconsole.

Is it a correct procedure to cleanup the environment ?

Thanks,
Marcello