manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Lorenzi <mlore...@sorint.it>
Subject Re: Manifold agent stop unclean
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:57:07 GMT
Hi Karl,
my question was related in specify case when the server where Apache
Manifold is running dies for hardware or OS problems. In this case a
would undestand the best scenario to recover the situation and create an
automatic procedure.

To check this behavior I wrote a Red Hat Cluster agent to move a
Manifold Agent on a 2 nodes cluster with the *-agent.sh scripts and I
fixed the nohup.out file into a specific directory. The nohup.out file
will be monitored by Nagios to identify the logging "Agent already in
use" and the cluster fails the startup of agent when unclean situation
happend before.

Marcello