manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Lorenzi <mlore...@sorint.it>
Subject Re: Re: Manifold and Oracle RAC
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:11:11 GMT
Hi Karl,
when you set a connection string into an application server with
ojdbc6.jar, you can use a connection pool like the string reported below:

url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=rac01)(PORT=1521))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=rac02)(PORT=1521))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=rac03)(PORT=1521))(LOAD_BALANCE=yes)(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=test)(FAILOVER_MODE=(TYPE=select)(METHOD=session)(RETRIES=3)(DELAY=10))))"

commit-record-table-name=""/>

It's a normal connection pool where you can balance the requests and
have an H/A configuration between the RAC nodes.

Marcello