manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ibrahim Bakayoko <ib.bakay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Livelink connector
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:19:11 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thank you for your help.

I was finally able to index the livelink content. I used solr dynamic
fields to discover the livelink fields name and specify the name of the
fields i want into my solr schema.

<dynamicField indexed="true" multiValued="true" name="*" stored="true"
type="text"/>

1 - Will manifoldCF delete from solr deleted livelink doc?

2 - How to query the data in solr to take into account the Livelink permission?

Thank you,

-Ibrahim

2013/11/5 Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>

> Hi Ibrahim,
>
> Please check out
> http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#livelinkrepositoryfor
a detailed description of how to select all metadata.