manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifold and Oracle RAC
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:33:17 GMT
Hi Marcello,

The capabilities of the JDBC connector when used against Oracle are
completely determined by the capabilities of the Oracle JDBC driver.  This
may have changed, but when I last checked there was only one server per
JDBC connection in the Oracle JDBC implementation.

If you think there has been a change that we don't know about, please post
the details.

Thanks,
Karl