manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint List item URLs
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:51:53 GMT
Hi Mark,

First - have you installed the ManifoldCF SharePoint 2010 plugin?  Have you
selected SharePoint 2010 in your connection definition?

If you have, then ManifoldCF is communicating with the MCPermissions.asmx
plugin to perform this activity.  Please see this page:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.sharepoint.splistitem_members%28v=office.14%29.aspx

The field the plugin is returning is the "Url" field of the item.  There is
no "ListItemURL" member that I can see.  So, are inspecting the results
from the Lists web service?  I wonder how the Lists webservice translates
the FileRef URL into a ListItemURL, in C#?

Karl

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok; to fix this problem then we will need a new release of the SharePoint
> 2010 plugin.
>
> Karl
>

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Mark Libucha <mlibucha@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ah, I think it's this: LISTITEMURL
>>
>> That works for me.
>>
>> Mark
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hmm, okay.
>>>
>>> The URL we use is what comes back in the "FileRef" field of the
>>> Lists.asmx getListItems response.  It is possible that there's a better
>>> choice for list items.  I'll create a ticket and look into what the options
>>> are.
>>>
>>> Karl

it giving a 404?  because that's something the connector could