manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint 2013
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:02:57 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thank you for volunteering!

I am told that SharePoint 2013 has Claim Space enabled by default, but you
can also turn it off and use "classic" mode.  Nevertheless, we intend to
support Claim Space, and the code that is on trunk is hopefully not far
from doing that.  So I would certainly start working with what is on trunk,
yes.

You will probably also not be able to use the MCF SharePoint 2010 plugin,
because it is built against the wrong SharePoint DLL.  So I'd start by
first sending me the sharepoint dll on the SharePoint 2013 server you have,
and I can create a new version of the plugin that will work for you.

In the meantime, I've created a branch at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/branches/CONNECTORS-565 to work
on this feature.

Thanks,
Karl