manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Found a long-running query Manifold
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:58:23 GMT
Hi Marcello,

It's normal under high workload for occasional queries to appear as
long-running queries in the log.  You basically look at the plan (which is
also dumped) and decide if the plan is good; if it is, then it is safe to
ignore.

If you start getting a lot of these, and the plan is still good, it may be
that you need to perform database maintenance, e.g. a VACUUM FULL operation.

Karl