manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos warning
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 01:41:16 GMT
Hi Mark,

This warning comes from HttpComponents HttpClient.  It occurs because the
system you are communicating with has "negotiate" set.  It's therefore
trying first to find a Kerberos ticket, and failing that, falling back to
NTLM.

There are two ways to fix this.  First is to find out how to disable the
warning in HttpClient.  Second is to change the configuration of the target
system's IIS from "Negotiate" to just plain "NTLM".  I wish I knew how to
do the former; I suspect there's a way to do if you just google the message.

Karl