manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-indexing Data into Solr
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 08:47:58 GMT
Hi Arcadius,

You do have to recrawl if you changed any part of the Solr schema that
ManifoldCF data would have contributed to.  The way you do that is to just
click the "Reindex all documents" link on the Solr output connection's view
page, and run the job again.  If it was a continuous job, just leave it
running and it ought to catch up.

Karl