manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifold agent stop unclean
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:39:42 GMT
Marcello,

Not sure if this is recommended, but this is what I'm using to start/stop
MCF on CentOS 6. Seems to work fairly well, but I'm not in a production
environment at this point.

I know it doesn't directly address the issue with the agent JVM pid being
killed outside of stop-agents.sh, but adding nohup into the mix minimizes
the likelihood that that happens, to me, anyway.

start.sh:

#!/bin/bash -e
nohup ./start-agents.sh > agents.out 2>&1&
nohup ./start-webapps.sh > webapps.out 2>&1&
echo $! > webapps.pid

stop.sh:

#!/bin/bash -e
./stop-agents.sh