manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint List item URLs
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:46:24 GMT
That doesn't work either.

In the SharePoint UI, the Task List is presented as a table, with each of
the individual items in the list presented as a URL. When you click on an
item, it raises a pop up...

The links on the page look like this...

http://myhost/_layouts/listform.aspx?PageType=4&ListId={1BD4F07D-A210-45A7-9C91-D296B1AB73EE}&ID=2&ContentTypeID=0x010800DE3D7FC80C8CFC4BA00DFEC40120E795

Nothing like the URIs they are handing back to MCF...

Thanks for the info.

Mark

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> SharePoint indeed uses URLs of this form.  The one you provided describes
> a List in the root site called "Tasks", and references the second item in
> that list.  I'm surprised SharePoint doesn't give something better than a
> 404 when you go to it, though.
>
> Can you go to http://myhost/Lists/Tasks#2_.000<http://myhost/Lists/Tasks/2_.000>without
it giving a 404?  because that's something the connector could