manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No SharePoint (2010) Site Pages in crawl
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:26:21 GMT
I noticed this in the logs today...so it appears to be a problem with the
output connector, not with the SharePoint crawler. Sorry for the confusion.

SharePoint: Skipping document '/test3/SitePages//greg data.aspx' because
output connector says mime type is not indexable

Would be nice if the log message included the mime type.