Yes, patches fixed the problem.

Thanks (yet again), Karl!

Also, is there somewhere I can read about the schema changes in trunk? Is this version 1.5? And is there an expected release date?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
Please see CONNECTORS-796.  There are two patches associated with that ticket you will want to apply.  Either that, or move to trunk - but if you do move to trunk, bear in mind you can't go back - it's a schema change.

Karl