manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: when connecting MCF to Share Point with Claim Space authentication
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:03:31 GMT
HI Karl,

I am using the claim based authentication for the share point and as per the End-User document
should configure the SharePoint/ActiveDirectory authority connection.

1) For the Authority groups , I have specified the AD Group name for my user id.Is that correct.I
have more than one group for my user id.

2) For the Auhtority Connections, I need to specify the following fields.

Domain controller name :
Domain suffix :
Administrative user name  -a4nm2
Administrative password  - somepassword
Authentication - DIGEST-MD5 GSSAPI
Login name AD attribute - sAMAccountName

Can you please let me know what is that we need to give for Domain controller name.Is it the
active directory domain name?

Also, what is the value we should give for the other fields.

Can you please little eloborate on that.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar