manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: metadata problem for subsite libraries
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:44:37 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

All I can remember about this coming up before involved people not having
appropriate metadata rules.  So if you include a screen shot of your
metadata rules, that ought to help clarify what is happening.

FWIW, metadata for a library will require you to have an explicit matching
library rule on your metadata tab.  Since this is a subsite, you will also
need a site rule.

Thanks,
Karl