manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint connection " Site does not exist "
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:01:19 GMT
Hi,

For SharePoint 2010 make sure that
1) you select Share Point 2010 from pulldown menu.
2) Make sure http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/download.html#Plugin+for+SharePoint+2010 is
installed.

What are your repository

Here is a sample set of parameters that works for me :

serverLocation=
serverPort=
serverVersion=4.0
userName=CENGWEBSERVER\aarslan2
serverProtocol=http
serverName=10.10.100.248
password=*****

Ahmet

On Friday, April 18, 2014 3:38 PM, Hicham Haichour <haichour.hicham@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm using ManifoldCF to access documents stored in a sharepoint 2010 Server.

After setting up the repository connection, I get this message : The site at http://**********/sites/CloudPackageITSolutions
did not exist.

But if I choose the Sharepoint 2003 option in the menu, I get a message saying that the connection
is working, I can see the libraries in my sharepoint site while setting up the rules but when
I start the job it ends quickly and nothing gets committed to Solr.

I am sure that the sharepoint server I need to access is not a 2003 one. Could you please
help me fixing this ?

Thank you.

Hicham