manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Hiroshi Tatsumi" <honekich...@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Handle SolrServerException in SolrConnecotor, HttpPoster
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 03:35:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm using MCF1.5.1 and Solr4.6.1.

When I use SolrConnecotor, sometimes SolrServerException occurs.

Normally, SolrServerException is caught by HttpPoster, line 950.
But in my case, the inner exception of SolrServerException is
SocketTimeoutException, not SocketException.
So, activityCode is set to failed, then mcf interrupt the crawl process.

In this case, I expect that mcf shouldn't interrupt the crawl process.
Mcf should skip the invalid file.
Could you modify the mcf code, or provide a option?

If you could,  I'm glad to being modified in the future version.

Regards,
Hiroshi Tatsumi