manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error 401 when using NTLM authentication in Java application using SharepointRepository
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:22:37 GMT
Hi Prahalad,

If you are trying to use a connector through straight java without the
framework involved, you are on your own.  This is not a model we support,
and there are many many things that can go wrong.  For example, you may be
formatting the parameters incorrectly.  Or, you may be neglecting to
specify the appropriate WSDD configuration reference when you call the
connector methods, and so you are using something other than Httpcomponents
HttpClient for the axis interaction.

In general, if you want to integrate with ManifoldCF on a java level, we
recommend that you use the REST API.

Thanks,
Karl