manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merge AuthenticatedUserName
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:07:14 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

If you want to pass in two different user names, you need to specify two
domains.  Before you can specify two domains, you have to register the
domains you use.  See connectors.xml (or connectors-proprietary.xml) for
how to register domains.  Then, specify domain_0= and domain_1= in your url
as well.  Make sure your two authorities are also configured to use the
appropriate authoritization domain as well.

If you really have just *one* user name, and want to map it to *two*,
consider using a regular expression mapper to modify the name for one of
your authoriities instead.

Hope this helps.
Karl