manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Hiroshi Tatsumi" <honekich...@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Question about WebcrawlerConnector
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 02:31:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm using MCF1.5.1 and Solr4.6.1.
I have a question about WebcrawlerConnector.

[Question] WebcrawlerConnector - Session based access credentials
Can CookieManager use multiple domain cookies?
This is the case in my company's intranet Web site.
When I access to below web site, I need to send two cookies.

Procedure
access to target URL -> auto redirect to login page -> if success to login,
auto redirect to the target URL(need two cookies)

Target URL
https://foo.bar-network.jp/trac/repository/

Cookie domain/name
(1).bar-network.jp/comauth-req
(2)hoge.bar-network.jp/JSESSIONID

"Session based access credentials" can simulate this login process.
But in last auto redirect part, only one cookie is sent.
So the login procedure is failure. I cannot crawl the target Web site.

(1).bar-network.jp/comauth-req  ->not sent
(2)hoge.bar-network.jp/JSESSIONID  ->sent

Do you have any idea to success this login procedure?
Or should I modify MCF source code?

Regards,
Hiroshi Tatsumi