manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: SharePoint with Claim authentication
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 15:38:13 GMT
Hi Karl,

I have configured the Authority connections for both SharePoint/Native and Share POint /Active
Directory.

But have some questinons like what value we should give for the  Share POint /Active Directory

Domain Controller Name:
Domain Suffix:
Administrative User:
Administraticve Password
Login name AD attribute: currenlty selected as UserPrincipal

Is this related to share point or  active directory . and from where should i get these.

Please provide more clarity on this as i am new to share point and Active Directory.

Also, for Authority Groups, what is the Value we should give for the Name, is this the share
point group name or AD group name.

I have attached the screen shot of my configurations . please do the needful.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar