manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint AllItems.aspx and default.aspx
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 20:14:12 GMT
Hi Will,

Any reason why you are not using mcf's built-in filesystemoutputconnector?

http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-1.6/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#filesystemoutputconnector

Regarding aspx files, may be your Path Rules are not capturing all aspx files?
Can you give some example URLs that are not included in index and your rules?

Ahmet